Nature

Nature
Hamparan yang indah

Friday, October 19, 2012

my experience


Last Sunday, I went to  kuta beach with my father .At 09.00 A.M. I prepared my clothes that I brought to the beach  and I didn’t bring some food .At 09.00 A.M.my father and me went to the beach used motorcycle .Before we went to kuta beach ,we went to look people who took gold in the Prabu mountain .After we looked the people ,we continued our trip to the beach .At there ,I could see a beautiful panorama ,blue ocean ,and the beach has a litter wave .I swam at there and my father didn’t swim but he only saw me . When I was swam , my friend came to me .His name is Anam .So we swam together. At 00.03 P.M.I was tired and stopped swim .I took a bath and changed my clothes to make me fresh. Next, my father and me went home.        

No comments:

Post a Comment